*Discount Code Below*
I’ve been using TULA products for a while now and I’m LOVING the Results! The TULA Brand focuses on FEEDING and NOURISHING YOUR SKIN. They provide Skincare Products that are Infused with Probiotics and Superfoods to help many different Skincare needs, from Hydration, Exfoliation, Anti-aging, and more! These Probiotics are good-for-you and help restore the Natural Balance of your Skin. After using some TULA Products I’ve personally noticed Firmer Skin, Smaller Pores, and Less Visible Skin Damage (Freckles, and Fine Lines).
Another couple of reasons why I love this Brand is that they are 100% Free from:
- Propylene Glycol
- Mineral Oil
- and They are also Cruelty Free!
The following are Products I’ve shown in the pictures on this BLOG. Their website though has MANY other Great Products!
- The Hand and Nail Therapy is great because you almost don’t even feel like your wearing any product. It absorbs Quickly, Non-Greasy (even though it contains Shea Butter).
- The Purifying Face Cleanser is a Refreshing Gel that removes Impurities without Stripping or Over-drying skin.
- The Revitalizing Eye Cream is close to one of my Favorites! I noticed such a visible difference in the “Crows Feet” area of my face.
- The Pro-Glycolic Resurfacing Gel though by far has been the BEST product I’ve tried so far by TULA! It’s an Alcohol-Free Toner that Gentally Exfoliates the skin. Containing Glycolic Acid & Beetroot Extract!
TULA Professionally Testa all of their Products and they are always coming up with NEW and sometimes improved Products. On their website they state that they like including “powerful, natural probiotics, healthy superfoods like blueberries and tumeric, and targeted safe ingredients like AHAs, retinol (aka Vitamin A), and Vitamin C, to improve the look of the skin”.
I love how TULA offers so many different types of products for everyones specific needs, We all have different skincare needs, I personally have Combination/Oily skin (that I believe is ALSO Dehydrated) with a bit of Reddness. I say this to be transparent, to hopefully be more relatable, and to help you see why I picked the products that I picked from TULA. On the TULA website though, they actually have a FREE quick Skin Quiz that might help you with your Selection Process and what might work better with your skin, your Lifestyle, and the Environment you live in. Enjoy!
**Click the LINK below for 20% off your purchase! https://share.tula.com/x/YXwERh